AER Balancing Whipped Oil
The Blue Tansy + Babassu Balancing Whipped Oil is a blend of protective antioxidant-rich oils and clearing botanicals. Formulated for those who need to balance dry or combination skin plus need extra support for breakouts. Makes a wonderful day moisturizer for most skin types. For very dry skin, use on top of your facial oils.
A rich and very firm textured balm that turns into a lightweight oil on contact with the warmth of your skin. The scent is fruit filled with herbal undertones.
Blue Tansy* provides the gorgeous blue or mint colour of the serum and highly effective at controlling inflammation. Its antihistamine properties support skin that tends to be more reactive to external environmental factors.
Babassu* is a rich oil that creates a protective barrier to maintain moisture, keeping your skin hydrated all day. It has a similar profile as coconut oil without the heaviness or reactive nature. It’s rated low on the comedogenic scale allowing your skin breath.
A blend of unrefined, cold pressed superfood oils that lean higher in linoleic acid to provide the overall lightness and enhance the protective and clearing properties.
- Cranberry Seed Oil is a powerhouse in the antioxidant realm. One of the highest sources of vitamin E, an important skin vitamin to neutralize harmful and ageing free radicals.
- Sunflower Seed Oil* is a mild, all-purpose skin conditioner. A superior oil for locking in moisture while being suitable for blemished skin.
- High in linoleic acid, Grape Seed Oil* adds lightness and helps improve the rate of absorption. Astringents and antioxidants help heal and prevent scarring.
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil* is brightness in a bottle. The antioxidant profile is incredibly supportive for breakouts and UV damage including burns and sunspots.
The herbal infusions deliver effective botanical phytonutrients to clear the skin while enhancing the protective nature of the entire formula.
- Whole Lavender* flowers are infused for their effective anti-inflmmatory and cleansing compounds. The essential oil is also added to enhance the antibacterial properties.
- Lemon Balm* boosts the antioxidant profile and creates more opportunity for healing an protection against UV and environmental damage.
- Self-Heal* or Heal-All is a herbal first aid favourite to regenerate the skin. Energetically it is cooling and makes a nice addition to pacifying skin ailments like sun damage.
- Essential oil of wild harvested Juniper Berry has shown great promise in the treatment of acne. It tends to be more gentle than other oils that perform similar actions.
Ritual: After cleansing and toning your skin, melt the oil by making circular a motion over the balm with your fingers until you have enough product to cover your face. Press a thin layer onto the skin focusing on areas that need the most hydration. It should absorb quickly with an almost matte finish. A little goes a long way.
Notes: Keep away from heat and direct light. If the product liquifies, cool in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Once you take it out, it should remain firm indefinitely. Babassu is very reactive to heat.
The colour varies from batch to batch, ranging in blue, teal and mint.
Ingredients: Bababssu Oil*, Cranberry Seed Oil*, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Grape Seed Oil*, Passion Fruit Seed Oil*, Infusions of Lavender*, Lemon Balm* and Self-Heal*, Essential oils of Blue Tansy*, Juniper Berry* and Lavender*
Use within 1 year of purchase.
If you are pregnant or nursing consult with your doctor before using herbs. Always do a patch test on your skin before applying to a large surface. For informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.